Happy 2021! I’m considering my next steps in learning energy. Maybe you are too.
To help, here’s a road map for learning energy, from beginning through intermediate. These are the skills we learn in my classes, but you can learn them by practicing on your own, too.
Wherever you are, I hope this helps you think about what’s next.
(I’ll share my own work later this month.)
Each skill will link to posts on how to learn it.
I teach that in an afternoon class. If there’s interest, I’ll teach it online too.
I teach all of that, along with the basics, in a weekend workshop.
This is an 8-month program. Many of these techniques take multiple lessons to learn. All of them can be found in the syllabus.
Here are the major level 2 skills, in order:
- Making a sensory connection to read the energy of each tissue in the body
- Mapping the energy of each tissue in an area of the body
- Getting the right healing energy to the right tissue
- Working with chronic muscle pain
- Working with chronic inflammation, tendonitis, and tendinosis
- Communication for psychic intuitions, and how to quiet your own expectations. (You can learn this earlier if you like.)
Join me live every Sunday
Every Sunday at 11am Pacific, I geek out about energy on my live stream, Ask an Energy Scientist.
This weekend, I’ll talk about this roadmap. Bring your questions, or just drop in and listen.
Just join my Facebook group, Energy Healing Lab, and you’ll get a notification when it starts.
Looking forward to talking with you!