Reading an energy signature lets us read the details of a client’s energy body, so we can match the healing energy to the client’s needs.
This post covers a game to help you hone your ability to discern different energy signatures.
This game in this post builds on this technique for feeling energy signatures.
Review: Reading energy signatures
To read an energy signature, we need to get beneath the tingling, heat, and other obvious sensations of the energy, and feel the texture, color, and details. This is like the difference between noticing that there is sound and distinguishing notes and melody.
In this game, you’ll be feeling energy from one of two friends. By reading the energy signature, you’ll tell which friend sent the energy.
Long-term, you’ll use this skill to read the energy of various tissues inside a client’s body, to recognize the energy of inflamed tissue and other problems, so you can get the right healing energy to the right spot to help the client.
This is a 3-person game. You’ll need two friends who can successfully send energy in the first Energy Dojo game.
In this game, two people send and one receives. The receiver is the one learning to read energy signatures. In this post, we’ll assume that’s you, and refer to your friends as Sender 1 and Sender 2.
Before playing, you need to learn how their two energies feel.
- The receiver turns their back. Sender 1 sends energy.
- Receiver, expand your awareness to take in the texture of the energy. Remember not to reach for the sender’s energy, just quiet your own.
- Then Sender 2 sends energy. Feel the energy in the same way.
- In particular, pay attention to any differences between the two senders’ energies.
Now you’re ready for the game.
- Decide which sender will say, “Sending.” The same person needs to speak each time so the sender doesn’t give themselves away with their voice.
- With the receiver’s back still turned, flip a coin to determine which sender will send. That person, send energy to the receiver. Whichever sender is the speaker, say, “Sending.”
- Receiver, take your time to feel the energy and get a sense of it as a whole.
- It can be hard to recognize energy in a vacuum. Like looking at paint swatches, it’s much easier if you can look at two colors next to one another. So, receiver, after feeling the first sender’s energy, say, “Switch.”
- Now the first sender stops and the other sender sends, so you can compare the two energies. (Whichever sender is the speaker, say, “Sending.”)
- Receiver, feel the energy. Focus on the overall feeling of the energy. Note: If you ask yourself, “Does this energy match Sender 1’s energy,” you can end up viewing tiny pieces of the signature, rather than the signature as a whole.
Later, we’ll explore what exactly this means and when it’s useful. For now, just know that you want to view the whole signature, so ask, “How does this signature feel,” rather than, “Does this signature match Sender 1’s energy?”
- Make your guess about who sent first.
If you got it right, awesome. If not, this is a great opportunity to learn. Stay there a minute. Notice the signature. Tuning in to the subtle differences is how we learn to listen better. Then try again, listening for those sensations (and any other information), that helps you distinguish between the energy signatures.
Leave A Comment